ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unique query

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Local0011
Newly Registered

Unique query

Post by Local0011 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:41 pm

Hi,

I'm a legal resident in the UK AND I have leave to remain, but now I would like to go back to my home country. Therefore I was wondering who should speak to and I know is not the right place to be posting this, but I thought I should ask you if you would know anything about people cancel there leave to remain and going back to their country and is that gonna cause any problem.

Note: I have travel document and I am banned from entry with the travel document I have. Furthermore am not planning to return to the UK.

noajthan

Re: Unique query

Post by noajthan » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:37 pm

Local0011 wrote:Hi,

I'm a legal resident in the UK AND I have leave to remain, but now I would like to go back to my home country. Therefore I was wondering who should speak to and I know is not the right place to be posting this, but I thought I should ask you if you would know anything about people cancel there leave to remain and going back to their country and is that gonna cause any problem.

Note: I have travel document and I am banned from entry with the travel document I have. Furthermore am not planning to return to the UK.
If you are here legally and not under any obligation to report to HO or police authorities for any reason then you must be free to leave UK without notifying anyone.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.