ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa for UK from Brazil

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mp3wizard
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa for UK from Brazil

Post by mp3wizard » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:43 pm

My wife has returned to brazil to complete her application of a spouse visa, I am her sponsor, she has applied online, paid the appropriate fees, has all the supporting documentation, and we are currently waiting for her to attend the interview to exchange documents.

I just have one worry, on the 6 months of bank statements that I printed out, I highlighted the monthly mortgage payment, and I also highlighted my weekly salary paid in, I have crossed out all other transactions and also the balance of my account, although I left one line that shows my balance.

I am her sponsor under the requirement of earning more than the required salary, and not the £16,000 of savings, so will it affect the application at all that I crossed out all the transactions that I didn't think would be relevant?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Spouse Visa for UK from Brazil

Post by Wanderer » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:49 pm

I think it will raise eyebrows and cause unnecessary delays, that' the logic of doing such a thing? Mr ECO will have his suspicious hat on when he sees that.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

mp3wizard
Newly Registered

Post by mp3wizard » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:02 pm

I am cautious about my information, I don't like to give unnecessary details out if I can help it, Do you think I should print 6 months of banking statements from online then?

mp3wizard
Newly Registered

Post by mp3wizard » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:20 pm

Also, to confirm my employment I have a letter from my employer confirming my salary how long I have worked there etc, bank statements showing my salary being paid in.

I do not receive payslips, they are sent to me electronically and weekly, should I print 24 payslips out and attach with supporting documentation or are the details above sufficient?

thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:34 pm

If you are submitting online statements these must be stamped as verification of validity by the issuing bank.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.