ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC Queries

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmp_aug

EC Queries

Post by hsmp_aug » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:18 am

Hi Everyone..
I recently called HO and learnt that my HSMP application has been approved and my documents are on its way.
I need further guidance for the EC.
Can someone please explain me the process of EC.
It will be of great help.

I read few posts in this forum but info is very scattered. So, If anyone has collected all useful information, it will be a great help if you can post it here.

THanks alot..

saratbabu07

Post by saratbabu07 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:23 pm

Pls go through the link;
http://www.britishhighcommission.gov.uk ... 7170902275

Regards,
Sarat Babu

hsmp_aug

Post by hsmp_aug » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:21 pm

Hi.. I went through the above link..
It says this:

"From 29th March 2007, until further notice, the processing time to deal with Work Permit and HSMP applications will be 15 working days. We are piloting a partnership with a commercial company, IntegraScreen (www.integrascreen.com) that will verify documents submitted in support of visa applications in these categories. Once the application is submitted at the VFS application centre, the documents will be independently verified before we decide their visa application. There is no additional charge for this service."

Does that mean that Integra checks are done by VFS themselves and we dont have to get that done by ourselves? Also, what is the total fee they charge? Do we have to pay extra for Integra?

reincarnation

Post by reincarnation » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:13 pm

Thts an issue even am confused about and waiting for an answer...

aman

Post by aman » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:01 pm

Yes thats correct, VFS does Integra on its own. For any you queries use the search feature in this forum. It will help you narrow down what you are looking for. Also regarding EC there is a thread EC my findings . you could search for that.

Thanks,
Aman