ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Residence Card Application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

snowflower
Newly Registered

Residence Card Application

Post by snowflower » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:22 am

Hello everyone, I came in on a family permit and will be applying for a residence card in the next few days and I understand that there's a charge for the application. Is it possible for my husband to pay the charge with his bank card as I'm unable to set up a bank account at the moment? Thank you for your help.

robsters
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Residence Card Application

Post by robsters » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:02 pm

sorry i not sure about the answer to your question but i would imgine it would be fine, we are arriving next week after 7 months in ireland as my wife has her family permit, how does this application work?? do you apply online? and is it the same paperwork submitted like with family permit application? was centre of life test done during family permit app or during the residence card application>? how easy is this process? is it guaranteed or is there a risk of rejection? if so is there an appeal process?