ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP NEED!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pat bollers
Newly Registered

HELP NEED!

Post by pat bollers » Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:06 pm

WE AS A FAMILY NEED HELP!

My brother (51 years of age) is living with a woman (34 years of age) who came to this country some 6 years ago on a students visa from Jamacia some 7 years ago leaving behind three children all under 10 years. She was sponsored by her cousin who she lived with on her arrival. After being here for a month (being introduced to my brother and realising that he lives on his own) tells him that she is being ill treated by her cousin (who we all know from school and knows that him nor his wife are the try of people who she portrates them to be). My brother in his infinite wisdom takes her in, we help him to find her job (carer in a home for people with learning difficulties) and gets her enroled into college NVQ health and social care (my brother paid for the course up to level 3).

He has applied for extention to her visa on two ocassions and has been refused on both ocassions (He paid for the solicitors fees everything else.
My brother sends money to her children and takes care of her parents (who we found out was one of the childrens father). She was dismissed from her job after an arguement with a co worker and has now persuaded him to rent her a flat because she beleives the authority is after her (despite currently working illegally in a nursery).

She uses and abuses him, he has recently confessed to us that he wants her out of his life but he affraid because she has told him that she would get someone to sort him out. My brother came out of a rocky relationship before meeting this person and was gulable when he met her. My brother is a hard worker and a simple man who takes care of his children and with our support and developed himself to te man he is today. My brother is not strong enough, we need this woman out o fhis life Iknow that people would think he's old enough to sort out his own problems but you don't know this woman. I do beleive he is about to suffer a nervous breakdown, my mother is so worried but we can't show him how concerned we are because we have to be strong for him.

HELP any sugestions how could we get her away from him.

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: HELP NEED!

Post by Administrator » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:20 am

pat bollers wrote:... he wants her out of his life but he affraid because she has told him that she would get someone to sort him out.
That is a threat against his life, a terroristic threat.

You have reported all the details of everything you posted here to the police, right?

If not, do so immediately.

Start gathering all documentation ... including such things a receipts and bank transfers.

GET THE POLICE INVOLVED IMMEDIATELY.

the Admin