ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Are these supportings enough for HSMP?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yipee

Are these supportings enough for HSMP?

Post by yipee » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:16 pm

Friends- This is what I've to apply for HSMP. Do you guys think this is enough? Or any suggestions/improvements I can get?

Please see below how I'm calculating my points

1. Bachelor's degree - 30points

Supporting document- original degree certificate

2. UK experience - 5 points

Supporting evidence- My salary slips/work permit

3. Earning power- 35 points

A) Certificate from my employer showing what is my net salary and my gross salary. It also states that all taxes etc in UK are borne by the company. Please note it just shows two figures - My net salary and my gross salary.
B) My salary slips - attested - Please note it doesn't show any tax deductions etc. but only shows the net amount that comes into my account on a monthly basis.
C) My bank statements

I can not provide my P60 form as my employer isn't providing me that. I know it sounds stupid but I have tried what all I could do but not getting. Long story it is!

4. Age = 10 points
Supporting document- notary attested copy of passport, 10th mark sheet, driving license.

5. English language proof-

I can submit document provided by my college that graduation was in English. But I don't have document from University. Do you thing that will do?

Total Points= 80

Please suggest if all the above documents are OK or I need to improve them further.

I'm much worried about my earning power documents as I don't have ITR etc. and second is english lauguage certificate.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Aug07

Post by Aug07 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:28 am

I will tell you one thing don't do any assumptions...
Those HO case workers are very particular... They will just follow the guideline.
I don't know about ur earning part.
But you should have Certificate from University.
I don't know you r aplying from where.
but in my case it takes 1 week to get letter from mumbai university.
I will tell u let it b late but let everything be perfect.

heretic

Post by heretic » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:04 am

In relation to your P60 it would depend what period you are applying for any ways...... as a UK P60 is for the period 6/4 to 5/4 i.e. the tax year......

You cannot have a P60 for any other period.........nor can you have one for half a year........

If you are employed in the UK you could call the Revenue and request a form P800T (CS)..........This is like a computation of your salary declared again for a particular tax year. Now I am not sure if they will do one but you could argue / request that something similar be sent and they should generally do........if you cannot get through with the original contact don't be shy about asking for the manager.........

I would be very particular with the proof you provide re your salary / earned income.......

heretic

Post by heretic » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:06 am

Apologies for this.............but from reading your post again I have to ask....

Is your employer paying Tax and NI on your behalf?

pinnacle

Post by pinnacle » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:16 pm

Yipee,

You are providing notary attested copy of passport. Are you going to give any explanation as to why you are provding exceptional evidence when you have the required evidence

yipee

Post by yipee » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:48 pm

heretic wrote:Apologies for this.............but from reading your post again I have to ask....

Is your employer paying Tax and NI on your behalf?
They say that they are paying (they have already issued me a certificate which says my company is paying all NI contribution and TAX) but the tricky thing is that they can't or do not want to disclose how much.

On the certificate issued by my company, it does mention my net salary, gross salary and all NI/Tax are taken care by the company.

In addition to this, I can provide my salary slips (which only tells basic, HRA etc components but NOT Tax) and bank statements.

As I understand, my employer is using some clause of HM revenues which allows them to pay a "group tax" rather than Individual tax which in turn helps the company pay lesser tax for an employee.

Too complicated? for me as well :( - Given this situation, is it a good idea to go ahead?

yipee

Post by yipee » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:50 pm

pinnacle wrote:Yipee,

You are providing notary attested copy of passport. Are you going to give any explanation as to why you are provding exceptional evidence when you have the required evidence
Good point but just thought provinding this as an additional evidence. Do you think its not a good idea?

Thanks