ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need a a help in regard to AN form point 1.53.... employeme

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

f.khan88

need a a help in regard to AN form point 1.53.... employeme

Post by f.khan88 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:12 am

Hi All,

I need a bit help & clarification in regard to AN form(British naturalisation) new point 1.53.... employment history of last 10 years, my question is that 1. if someone is in the UK from over last 11 years but started working after first 02 years then s/he can provide only 9 years employment record(would it be ok)? 2. if someone was working few years in couple of companies while on student visa but as a temporary staff with 0 hours contract( what could be the effect of it? and if person only mention one company instead of couple of companies during that particular years then would it be count as deception? 3. does HMRC has hours worked record or just the amount earned and tax & N.I paid? 4. if the person is in currently full time employment but also runs his company as a director( but company at the moment is not operating) but active and all papers & returns are up to date then the person has to mentioned his company and also does s/he need to provide tax return for the company or just his/her PAYE details?

I would be very thank full if someone could provide their kind information & advise regarding the above mentioned questions.

Regards,

yasirctl00001
Newly Registered

Re: need a a help in regard to AN form point 1.53.... emplo

Post by yasirctl00001 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:05 pm

yes it affects

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:29 pm

f.khan88 wrote:Hi All,

I need a bit help & clarification in regard to AN form(British naturalisation) new point 1.53.... employment history of last 10 years, my question is that 1. if someone is in the UK from over last 11 years but started working after first 02 years then s/he can provide only 9 years employment record(would it be ok)? 2. if someone was working few years in couple of companies while on student visa but as a temporary staff with 0 hours contract( what could be the effect of it? and if person only mention one company instead of couple of companies during that particular years then would it be count as deception? 3. does HMRC has hours worked record or just the amount earned and tax & N.I paid? 4. if the person is in currently full time employment but also runs his company as a director( but company at the moment is not operating) but active and all papers & returns are up to date then the person has to mentioned his company and also does s/he need to provide tax return for the company or just his/her PAYE details?

I would be very thank full if someone could provide their kind information & advise regarding the above mentioned questions.

Regards,
1) 10 years of employment is not mandatory to apply to naturalise.
The question simply asks for your employment history for as long as you have one.
For example, if someone did not work at all - leave it blank.

2) Your answers are expected to be full & complete.
HO will have means to crosscheck & verify; you can be fairly sure they will be looking for any evidence of illegal working & tax avoidance, for example.

3) I have no idea how comprehensive the datasources that HO uses to crosscheck all this information may be (but they presumably have all the resources of a major state behind them).

4) Follow the requirements (they are not trick questions).

If an employee follow requirements for employee;
If self-employed provide self-assessment statements;
if both - provide both.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

f.khan88

Post by f.khan88 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:36 pm

Thank Yasir for your comments, but can you plz highlights how it effects? if someone worked in couple of companies while s/he was student, they might worked 10-12 hours in one company and 6-7 hours in another company and during vacation time allowed to work full time.... so how come it can affects? and how HO can check the hours worked 7-8 years ago?

kindly respond

f.khan88

Post by f.khan88 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:43 pm

Thanks noajthan
for your detailed & generous response, yeah I know all this but its quite confusing as people whole future are at stake!!!! do you have any clue can HO or HMRC have working hours details etc.?

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:51 pm

f.khan88 wrote:Thanks noajthan
for your detailed & generous response, yeah I know all this but its quite confusing as people whole future are at stake!!!! do you have any clue can HO or HMRC have working hours details etc.?
Yes my wife's future was at stake when we did this.

I have no inside information on what HO has at their fingertips
You are just supposed to fill in the form fully & frankly with all material facts.
HO will process it according to their rules & decide, case by case, whether to grant the privilege of citizenship.

If, however, someone suppresses material facts then that is a downward path of deception & it risks refusal;
don't forget every applicant has to sign the declaration at the end of the form.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.