ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Overstayer reporting to police station

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Cesca13
Newly Registered

Overstayer reporting to police station

Post by Cesca13 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:27 pm

Please help me!
My partner is an overstayer for almost 3 years.we still had a pending application in home office. We are still waiting for the decision. My partner received a letter to report in a police station. Just wandering what is it all about ? Are they goin to detain my partner? Please help me!

noajthan

Re: Overstayer reporting to police station

Post by noajthan » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:09 pm

Cesca13 wrote:Please help me!
My partner is an overstayer for almost 3 years.we still had a pending application in home office. We are still waiting for the decision. My partner received a letter to report in a police station. Just wandering what is it all about ? Are they goin to detain my partner? Please help me!
Suggestion: have you tried contacting the appropriate police station or police HQ to ask about this matter?
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

peppekalle

Re: Overstayer reporting to police station

Post by peppekalle » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:42 am

The cops could detain your partner for the border force.No removals can take place before your partner has been given 72 hours notice.