ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sending Additional Documents After Application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jdein
Newly Registered

Sending Additional Documents After Application

Post by Jdein » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:50 am

Hello,
I applied for EEA PR on the 2nd of September and HO deducted the payment from my account the next day. I have supplied with employment verification letter that covers more than 5 years. I have also provided payslips and P-60s. However, they did not stretch back to 5 years (P60 covers 3 years, while payslips cover 4 years).

Having gone through forum, I have come across cases where EEA PR application (formerly, EEA4 applications) was rejected on insufficient P60s, payslips despite employment letter. While I believe the guidance regarding this is not clear (it does not necessarily say you need to both submit letter and P60s), I will ask my employer to provide me with P60s covering missing years (they were reluctant previously and I lost the ones sent home).

Do you think HO would accept and take into consideration if I send a post with these documents with a cover letter?

Many Thanks

Teerak

Re: Sending Additional Documents After Application

Post by Teerak » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:13 am

To be on the safe side, why not pressurise your employer to give you the p60s or alternatively write to hmrc
Applied: 10/08/15 (HO received next day)
Payment taken: 12/08/15
Bio letter: 17/08/15
Bio Given: 20/08/15
COA: 14/09/15(dated 10/09/2015)
RC: 18/01/16(dated 11/01/16)