ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Moderator, Pls help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

stoorrey

Moderator, Pls help

Post by stoorrey » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:13 pm

I claimed asylum in 2007 but there is no decision as yet. I want to sent an email/letter to UK Visa & Immigration but cant find and email address, fax number or postal address. Could you please give me any email address/ fax number or postal address for them. I know from one letter that my case is in Cardiff.

I will be very thankful if you could please do my this favour.

Regards.

vinny

Re: Moderator, Pls help

Post by vinny » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:34 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

stoorrey

Post by stoorrey » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:08 pm

vinny wrote:Contacts.
Thanks Vinny, but there they have given only phone number and I need email address, fax number or postal address. Could you pls provide me any of these. regards

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:17 pm

Here's an idea. How about phoning the number Vinny's given you and asking for the fax number, email & postal address?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

stoorrey

Post by stoorrey » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:15 pm

Casa wrote:Here's an idea. How about phoning the number Vinny's given you and asking for the fax number, email & postal address?
Thanks Casa, I have exhausted this idea, immigration board was my last resort. Anyway thanks for reply.