ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) - Satisfiyng Financial requirement

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

snoopyPOO
Newly Registered
India

FLR(M) - Satisfiyng Financial requirement

Post by snoopyPOO » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:06 pm

Hi All,

Apologies as I can imagine that my query may have potentially been answered in another format, however I am not able to find a definitive response.

I currently hold a Tier 2 work visa (valid until Jul 2016). Ive been with my employer for 3 years, and earn more than than £18,600 requirement (we have no kids). I got married to my British husband on the 28th of August, and am now planning on applying for a spousal visa.

I'm getting confused with the form, but given that I currently have valid leave in the county and am in salaried employment for 6months+, can I solely use my income to satisfy the financial requirements? I am hesitant to use my husbands as he is a director of a limited company, and by what I have read there seems to be an insane amount of paperwork to be submitted if basing the financial requirement on a ltd company.

Appreciate the help and advice.

SoHopeful

Re: FLR(M) - Satisfiyng Financial requirement

Post by SoHopeful » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:37 am

As you are currently in the UK on a valid visa you can use your income if you meet the requirement.