ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HMRC Docs for sole trader - ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

guaravd

HMRC Docs for sole trader - ILR

Post by guaravd » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:32 am

Hello People

Firstly, let me tell you this is the best forum available where one can get suggestions based on real life experiences & scenarios which cannot be covered by any solicitor or immigration consultant. So thank you to all who contribute to this forum with their experiences and a big thank you to seniors & moderators who help everyone with their expert advice.

I am a returning member to this forum and I've gain lot of valuable information from this forum for my intial Tier-1 general application as well as extension. I'll be making an application for my ILR in next couple of months and I need some help here. I'll be claiming points from salaried income + self employeed (sole trader).
I've recently read on the forum & heard from my friends that home office has become bit strict as far as list of documents from HMRC are concern(specially in case of sole traders). I want to be well prepared especially with documents from HMRC therefore can contributing members & experts on this forum please advise all the possible & important list of HMRC documents which I must produce so that my ILR application sails smoothly.
I would like to know the detail list of documents which I should get from HMRC which will satisfy the case worker from all the aspect of my case. Thank you.

guaravd

Re: HMRC Docs for sole trader - ILR

Post by guaravd » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:20 pm

Is there anyone on this form who can list out the HMRC docs which I must include in my application ???

Kmaj007
BANNED

Post by Kmaj007 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:26 pm

guaravd wrote:Is there anyone on this form who can list out the HMRC docs which I must include in my application ???
Why can't you call UKVI to ask for the list of documents you need to satisfy them that you have earn genuinely the amount you've shown in your application ?

Simple as that !

guaravd

Post by guaravd » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:36 pm

Not me again wrote:
guaravd wrote:Is there anyone on this form who can list out the HMRC docs which I must include in my application ???
Why can't you call UKVI to ask for the list of documents you need to satisfy them that you have earn genuinely the amount you've shown in your application ?

Simple as that !
Hi Not me again

Appreciate your response.

As per my understanding I don't think UKVI provide guidance on individual case to case basis over the phone. If they would be doing so this forum wouldn't have been flooded with so many people seeking advice on different issues :). Having said that, I may be unaware of any recent development by UKVI in this regards. Did you personally tried calling UKVI for any of your queries ??