ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Return of documents, but documents missing?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

egoneo

Return of documents, but documents missing?

Post by egoneo » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:57 pm

I requested a return of documents in early june, for an application i submitted on April 1st, for my biometric residence permit and my passport, but they only returned my biometric residence permit in mid August (over 2 months later). I needed both to travel in September for a funeral.

I quickly submitted another return of documents for my passport, but have also been trying to contact the home office desperately for them to return it urgently. I've emailed them multiple times(enquiries, and further enquiries), but no response. Tried to call, they called back today but apparently it was the wrong department, so they had to 'forward' it on which could take another few days. Ive also emailed and sent a letter to my MP. I need this passport by next Tuesday to travel, it is looking near impossible atm.

My question is do i have any more options? Id be willing to drive down to Liverpool, to wait and collect, i'm this desperate, and it seems the Home office really do not give two sheets.

egoneo

Re: Return of documents, but documents missing?

Post by egoneo » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:00 am

bump