ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 Year Long Residency

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rizarifpk123456

10 Year Long Residency

Post by rizarifpk123456 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:54 am

Hi guys!
I have posted before about 10 years rule and here i am again to ask your views about it as rules have changed and right of appeal has been withdrawn from PBS Applications.

My Secenario is that my 10 years will be completing on 06-oct-16 came to UK on 06-0ct-2006. Currently i am on T1E 200K route and my visa will expire on 01-jul-2016 amd i will need to apply for extension. I am afraid that i wont be able to meet the criteria for extension and will have to look for other options to complete my 10years legal residency. Could please advise me from your experiences what shall i do like what application to put in. Will it be sendible to apply for extension of t1e and get refusal but i guess there will not be an in country appeal option availble.
So kindly gurus give me your advice in this matter with best possible solution.

Regards
RiZ