ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR based on Tier 2

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zghtto
Newly Registered

ILR based on Tier 2

Post by zghtto » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:56 pm

Hi all,

Thank you for your helpful topics on this forum. I did a search for the following questions and didn't find the answers. So I appreciate your reply.

Section 4 - Knowledge of language and life in the UK: I have a UK PhD degree, my partner has B1 CEFR. Do I need to fill in 4.5, 4.6, 4.7 with my partner B1 CEFR or leave it blank?
If you have a speaking and listening qualification in English at B1 CEFR or higher..
Section 5 - Your home and finances
1. SOC code (or nearest applicable which best describes your employment):
2. Current rate of pay (hourly rate or annual salary):
3. Number of hours this salary is based on:
4. Number of weekly hours:
5. Rate of pay for this SOC code stated in the codes of practice (hourly rate or annual salary):

My salary is 35394 based on 35 hours per week and SOC is 2119. What should I answer 3, 4, 5?

Section 9 - Tier 1 points scoring assessment: This section doesn't need to be filled in since I am on Tier 2. But do I need to include empty pages from 31 to 57 in my application or I can just remove this section when submitting my application?

Section 10 - Biometric residence permit
This also applies to applications made at the same time by any dependants of the main applicant.
Do I need to include an additional Section 10 for my partner or I just need to write my BRP details only?

Regards

zghtto
Newly Registered

Re: ILR based on Tier 2

Post by zghtto » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:25 am

Any help please?

safatafa
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by safatafa » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:21 pm

Section 5 - Your home and finances
1. SOC code (or nearest applicable which best describes your employment): 2119
2. Current rate of pay (hourly rate or annual salary): 35394
3. Number of hours this salary is based on:35
4. Number of weekly hours: 35
5. Rate of pay for this SOC code stated in the codes of practice (hourly rate or annual salary):27200
answered above

safatafa
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by safatafa » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:35 pm

include the whole applications and follow the questions easier that way , u need to fill both details if applying together.

zghtto
Newly Registered

Post by zghtto » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:31 pm

safatafa wrote:include the whole applications and follow the questions easier that way , u need to fill both details if applying together.

Thanks safatafa,

Just to clarify:

- Do I need to fill in 4.5, 4.6, 4.7 with my partner B1 CEFR or leave it blank?
- Do I need to include an additional Section 10 for my partner BRP details or I just need to write my BRP details only?

Regards