ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) Visa , URGENT Help with cohabitance.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amanchdhry
Newly Registered

FLR(M) Visa , URGENT Help with cohabitance.

Post by amanchdhry » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:13 pm

Hello Everyone,

I've booked an appointment for next week at PEO Liverpool for the 2nd extension of 5 year spouse visa route. I would like to ask some questions and would be great if you guys can share your experiences.[/b]

1) Me & my Mrs. are both employed with combined salary of over 61,000. She is a staff nurse & i'm a public servant working for a local authority. We have been married since 2012 and this is our 2nd Extension. Firstly i would like to explain that i work in a different county but me & my mrs both live together in a house owned by my mrs in Birmingham. It's just because she is a nurse working for agency, she works all over the places 4 days a week and rest of the week, we are together. I also work in Surrey, so i've also rented a room locally to save myself from traveling. We are living to gather but because of our professions we are forced to work & stay at different places. In correspondence, i m providing over 15 documents for myself & 6 for my mrs to prove cohabitance. I just need your suggestion if anyone else was stuck in same situation.

2) My mrs. is self employed & is a director of Ltd. company formed in UK. She takes salary as well as dividends from her company account. We have provided all the required documents as well as my salary requirements too. Only thing which bothers me is that she has taken out partial payments to take out dividends, will that make any difference to our application.

Thanks.

amanchdhry
Newly Registered

Re: FLR(M) Visa , URGENT Help with cohabitance.

Post by amanchdhry » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:46 pm

Can someone share any experience ?