ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I'm about to apply for Naturalisation.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

spinny
Newly Registered

I'm about to apply for Naturalisation.

Post by spinny » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:38 am

I was wondering if anyone can help me regarding few questions.

1. Regarding CCJ - Do I have to disclose one that was issued in June 2004? I mentioned it on ILR application back in 2009. Its no longer on credit report and debt was paid off with the creditor.

2. Last week I received a Notice of Intended Prosecution - Filled the form and sent it back with who was driving at that time (Wife details). I' guess i have to mention this on application form.

Thanks in advance.

lijogrg444

Re: I'm about to apply for Naturalisation.

Post by lijogrg444 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:40 am

1 . Yes you should. Its long ago ,so i dont think its a problem

2. No, if you were not driving .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:56 am

Yes you have to mention the 'intended prosecution'.

If the notice of intended prosecution is in your name, I would suggest you clear this issue up if there are different circumstances to the proposed prosecution before applying as HO could hold your application or refuse it pending a court case/prosecution against you.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

spinny
Newly Registered

Post by spinny » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:35 am

Thank you very much for the brilliant advice. I will declare all and also make sure the NIP is sorted before applying.