ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query on EEA family Permit

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pkris.k

Query on EEA family Permit

Post by pkris.k » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:13 pm

Hi,

I have a query on the EEA family permit. I am a British citizen and my wife holds an Indian passport with ILR and my son holds an Indian passport with 'Right to Abode'.

We are planning for a France trip and am confused on whether my wife and kid can travel under ''family member of EEA national" category ?

Is it possible to get the "family member of EEA national" stamping from UK and if yes, how can i apply for that.

your guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

noajthan

Re: Query on EEA family Permit

Post by noajthan » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:18 pm

pkris.k wrote:Hi,

I have a query on the EEA family permit. I am a British citizen and my wife holds an Indian passport with ILR and my son holds an Indian passport with 'Right to Abode'.

We are planning for a France trip and am confused on whether my wife and kid can travel under ''family member of EEA national" category ?

Is it possible to get the "family member of EEA national" stamping from UK and if yes, how can i apply for that.

your guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance
As a BC you are not considered by HO to be an EEA national.

The appropriate way to travel into France is to obtain Schengen visas for wife & son.

See http://indiancompass.com/2012/02/a-dumm ... engen-visa

Bon voyage!
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.