ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General Checklist Documents

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

abhishek.gite446

Tier 2 General Checklist Documents

Post by abhishek.gite446 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:04 pm

Hi,

I have applied today online for Tier 2 general extension. Can you please tell me that do I need to send the Downloaded and printed copy of my application form ?

Or Do I need to only send my following documents ?
- Checklist Printed Document
- Passport
- BRP
- A Photograph (Do I need to send only one photo ?)

Where Do I need to write my IHS Reference number, as I have read on number discussions ?

Cheers

sanp7
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 General Checklist Documents

Post by sanp7 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:57 pm

If you have completed the application online and paid the IHS through the same application then the IHS reference number would be mentioned on your checklist.

The documents which are mentioned in the checklist is all that is required.

agate
Newly Registered

Post by agate » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:00 am

Hi,

Can someone tell me do I need to send the printed checklist itself with the documents? I submit my Tier2 (extend/change employer) application on 18.05.16 and send all documents (except the printed checklist) on 23.05.16. I haven't recieved BRP letter yet, so I am a bit worried.

Thanks

sunny007
United Kingdom

Post by sunny007 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:53 am

abhishek.gite446 wrote:Hi,

I have applied today online for Tier 2 general extension. Can you please tell me that do I need to send the Downloaded and printed copy of my application form ?

Or Do I need to only send my following documents ?
- Checklist Printed Document
- Passport
- BRP
- A Photograph (Do I need to send only one photo ?)

Where Do I need to write my IHS Reference number, as I have read on number discussions ?

Cheers

I've recently applied for Tier 2 extension , and I have send all the mandatory documents which are mention in Check-list ( when you submit the application we can download that with our application ).
Mandatory Documents : all should be Original
1 . passport or travel document for Main Applicant and for all dependents ( if applying at the same time.
2 . The biometric residence permit for Main applicant and dependent ( if issue in previous leave ).
3. A passport photo for Main Applicant and dependent ( they didn't mention but I've send 2 for all). Remember :On the back of your passport photograph, please provide your full name
4. Document Check List
5. On-line Submitted application Print out ( IHS reference number was mention on it and also payment record was there ) so no need to mention IHS Refenerence number again .

Additional Documents : ( Not mandatory but send with my application )
6. Last 3 months payslip
7. last 91 days bank statement.