ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with a question on Financial Requirements form

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Samar85
India

Help with a question on Financial Requirements form

Post by Samar85 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:46 pm

Dear all,
I'm completing the Financial Requirements form.
This is just a very technical point (which may not even be important):

On question 1.12 and 1.13 it asks you to enter the applicant's and sponsor's age at the time of marriage. I had just entered this as '30 years' (our age). However, in the guidance notes it says enter it as MM/YY. This doesn't really make much sense because in my case this would be 00/30. (I just turned 30)

Can anybody help with this? Do you think it's ok to leave it as '30 years'?

I know it's just a technical point but I want to make sure I don't make any errors on the form!

Thank you

navodwickra

Re: Help with a question on Financial Requirements form

Post by navodwickra » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:08 am

Samar85 wrote:Dear all,
I'm completing the Financial Requirements form.
This is just a very technical point (which may not even be important):

On question 1.12 and 1.13 it asks you to enter the applicant's and sponsor's age at the time of marriage. I had just entered this as '30 years' (our age). However, in the guidance notes it says enter it as MM/YY. This doesn't really make much sense because in my case this would be 00/30. (I just turned 30)

Can anybody help with this? Do you think it's ok to leave it as '30 years'?

I know it's just a technical point but I want to make sure I don't make any errors on the form!

Thank you
I am working on my wifes extension application form at the moment and just put down our age without months because that's the exact way I did it in her first application form.

Samar85
India

Post by Samar85 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:27 pm

Thank you..so I guess they aren't too concerned about the months. I'll just write the age as it is then.

Thanks again

navodwickra

Post by navodwickra » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:49 am

Samar85 wrote:Thank you..so I guess they aren't too concerned about the months. I'll just write the age as it is then.

Thanks again
To be honest it doesn't matter, they just want to check whether either one of you were underaged when got married.