ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TB Test urgent query

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raghu.raju457

TB Test urgent query

Post by raghu.raju457 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:14 am

Hi Eperts

I need your expert advise please

I am a tier 2 dependent intending to switch into tier 2 general feom india

1. I stayed in england for 7 years do i still need tb test cant we avoid this test
2. I have actually went for TB test in hyderabad they said they need to do further test which will take 2 months time to get resulbut by the time my job start date will laps and also my wife and daughter will stuck in UK
3. Can i choose different location for droping my visa and do the tb test. Is this results will be updated every day.
4. I am holding tier 2 dependent but main applicant sponsor is in suspension can i still come back UK.

Does this TB result will have any impact on my travel return

Please some body help me i am in a very desperate situation

Thanks in advance

ff88

Re: TB Test urgent query

Post by ff88 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:52 am

raghu.raju457 wrote:Hi Eperts

I need your expert advise please

I am a tier 2 dependent intending to switch into tier 2 general feom india

1. I stayed in england for 7 years do i still need tb test cant we avoid this test
2. I have actually went for TB test in hyderabad they said they need to do further test which will take 2 months time to get resulbut by the time my job start date will laps and also my wife and daughter will stuck in UK
3. Can i choose different location for droping my visa and do the tb test. Is this results will be updated every day.
4. I am holding tier 2 dependent but main applicant sponsor is in suspension can i still come back UK.

Does this TB result will have any impact on my travel return

Please some body help me i am in a very desperate situation

Thanks in advance
As far as I know, you will need a TB test if you are applying for tier 2 entry cleareance for more then six months.
I am not 100% sure, but I read it somewhere, if you can show that you have spent less then 6 months in a country where TB test is needed, then you DONT need a TB test result. But I am not 100% confirm on this, I read it somewhere. So double check. May be in your case, TB test is not needed, as you have been in UK for last 7 years, and if you are in INDIA for less then six months, then may be you dont need it.

ff88

Post by ff88 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:56 am

Who doesn’t need to be tested
You won’t need a TB test if any of the following apply:

-you’re a diplomat accredited to the UK
-you’re a returning UK resident and haven’t been away for more than 2 years
-you lived for at least 6 months in a country where TB screening is not required by the UK, and you’ve been away from that country for no more than 6 months.

So its point number 3. May be last point applies in your case. But I would recommend to email UKBA, explain them your situation as you have lived in UK where TB test is not required and you havent been away from UK for more than 6 Months. If they confirm you dont need a TB test, only than you should apply.

Good Luck

Shah1698
Member of Standing

Post by Shah1698 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:05 pm

You don't need to submit TB Test, but must include a covering letter explainig you're exempt as you have been living in the UK more than 2 years, and have not lived outside country for more than 6 months.

Do not need to mention about your TB test being negative.
Shah

raghu.raju457

Post by raghu.raju457 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:08 pm

Hi ff88

Thank you ur reply appreciate very much. I have rang ukba customer care they said same point as you mentioned in the point 3 and they said that i dont need a TB test if were in UK and returned recently to apply visa

Can Experts or people who had similar experiance olease share your experiences and thoughts on this.

This is very important for me i am very depressed please give me suggestions

Thanks

Shah1698
Member of Standing

Post by Shah1698 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:11 pm

I double confirm for your curiosity satisfactoion- :lol:

Shah1698 wrote:You don't need to submit TB Test, but must include a covering letter explainig you're exempt as you have been living in the UK more than 2 years, and have not lived outside country for more than 6 months.

Shah

raghu.raju457

Post by raghu.raju457 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:30 pm

Shah1698 wrote:You don't need to submit TB Test, but must include a covering letter explainig you're exempt as you have been living in the UK more than 2 years, and have not lived outside country for more than 6 months.

Thank you shah

But i have query if we do the TB test done from approved immigration centre does the result will not be updated with home office that i need to go for further test

Or

Even if they know as i will be applying on based rules does this will inpact the application process

Thanks

vijayj

Post by vijayj » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:55 pm

for more info refer this post as well

i think in his case he was away for 1.5 year and his visa reject because he has not provided TB TEST,

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 91363.html

raghu.raju457

Post by raghu.raju457 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:59 pm

Hi vijayj

Thanks for reply

But in his case he was away for 1.5 months he wont be qualify any of the two points 2 & 3.

Where as i am came from UK week ago and applying for entry clearance. Which is less than 6 months and UK is not in the list of screening test required country.

All iam concern now is do the results will be updated in the home office which i had done test in india or will this be have any impact on my application

ff88

Post by ff88 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:02 pm

raghu.raju457 wrote:Hi vijayj

Thanks for reply

But in his case he was away for 1.5 months he wont be qualify any of the two points 2 & 3.

Where as i am came from UK week ago and applying for entry clearance. Which is less than 6 months and UK is not in the list of screening test required country.

All iam concern now is do the results will be updated in the home office which i had done test in india or will this be have any impact on my application
I dont think results are updated with HO. I think thats for canaa/aus not UK where ION sends results direct to HO.so dont worry just go ahead.

vijayj

Post by vijayj » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:37 pm

i am agree with above post it is not automated service like canada.

for satisfaction call other hospital listed in UKBA TB list in india and ask the procedure.
i think they give certificate for medical test and that you have to include in your application.

Shah1698
Member of Standing

Post by Shah1698 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:43 pm

UKVI cannot check your test results. Don't worry too much but do not forget to include covering letter, explain why you're exempt.

All the best.
Shah

Purplehaze1672
Newly Registered

Post by Purplehaze1672 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:47 am

Hi Raghu,
I am going through a similar situation as yours. Was wondering what was the outcome of your visa application with out a tb test report????
I just came back last week to my country(tb test needed) to apply for a tier 2 visa after living in the UK for almost a year now on two visit visas. Stayed for 6 months whole on my 1st visit visa, came to My country for a month to apply for anothr visit visa n stayed another whole 6 months. According to the visa application guidelines https://www.gov.uk/tb-test-visa It states that If u live for at least 6 months in a country where tb test is not required and you have been away from that country for not more than 6 months then you are exempted from taking the test. So, does me living in the UK itself for a year now exempt me from taking the test? Any advices shall be really appreciated.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:42 am

Purplehaze1672 wrote:Hi Raghu,
I am going through a similar situation as yours. Was wondering what was the outcome of your visa application with out a tb test report????
I just came back last week to my country(tb test needed) to apply for a tier 2 visa after living in the UK for almost a year now on two visit visas. Stayed for 6 months whole on my 1st visit visa, came to My country for a month to apply for anothr visit visa n stayed another whole 6 months. According to the visa application guidelines https://www.gov.uk/tb-test-visa It states that If u live for at least 6 months in a country where tb test is not required and you have been away from that country for not more than 6 months then you are exempted from taking the test. So, does me living in the UK itself for a year now exempt me from taking the test? Any advices shall be really appreciated.
How did you manage to 'reside/live' in the UK for almost a whole year on visit visas? What were you doing in the UK while you were on a visitor visa?

This might be flagged up on the system that you had resided and not 'visited' for such a long period.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Purplehaze1672
Newly Registered

Post by Purplehaze1672 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:28 am

CR001 wrote:
Purplehaze1672 wrote:Hi Raghu,
How did you manage to 'reside/live' in the UK for almost a whole year on visit visas? What were you doing in the UK while you were on a visitor visa?

This might be flagged
up on the system that you had resided and not 'visited' for such a long period.
    I am a doctor and had to travel to the UK twice to give my PLAB 1 and PLAB 2 on two different PLAB test visit visas. Preparing for the exam, taking up a course, giving the exam, waiting for the results, registering with the General Medical Council for a licence, doing a clinical attachment and finding a job took up alot of time. Well, I think this is what all doctors do. But my main concern now is whether or not will I need a tb test to apply for my tier 2 visa, after living for a year in the UK though on two seperate visit visas?