ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Long Residence application refused for a gap

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anammahmud

Long Residence application refused for a gap

Post by anammahmud » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:21 pm

Dear All,

I came UK Sep 2003 and after study period went to PSW in 2012. After then in 2014 applied for ILR and refused due to an out of time application in 2008. For your information, in 2008 I went Croydon for a premium service but home office staff did not take my interview saying that I had not money receipt proof from my sponsor. I came back and arranged money receipt and send application on March 2009. However, they granted visa and after then I extended my visa quite a few times and approved without any questions.
At present, after refusal of ILR i appealed to first tier court and after hearing they refused. I applied to first tier for a permission to appeal on upper tier tribunal and first tier decline my application of permission to appeal. At this stage I have applied directly to upper tier tribunal for permission to appeal.
Please advise me if I get refusal from upper tier what option left for me to keep my leave valid. Can I go to any other higher court or judicial review?

Obie
Ireland

Re: Long Residence application refused for a gap

Post by Obie » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:44 pm

well please set out what occurred in 2008.

If upper Tribunal refuse permission to appeal, then your only option is a CART Judicial review of the Upper Tribunal, and you will need to demonstrate that you meet the Second appeal's test.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

anammahmud

Re: Long Residence application refused for a gap

Post by anammahmud » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:52 am

Hi obie,

Thanks for your reply on my post. Please let me what is CART judicial review. Is that keep my 3c leave vaild?
I know if my permission to appeal is refused then all appeal right will be exhausted and 3C leave will be void. In that case I will be an over stayer.