ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP Registered in GNIB left ireland with no ReEntry visa,.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

DublinGirl

HELP Registered in GNIB left ireland with no ReEntry visa,.

Post by DublinGirl » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:51 pm

Dear, Members Im irish citizen my spouse with valid GNIB card stamp 4 and my Son left the ireland in emergency without getting ReEntry visa from visa office Burgh Quay.
they gone to pakistan now we want to know that the what are the chances for visa approval for my son and wife again from pakistan? they already registered in GNIB anyway...the girl in visa office in GNIB told me that they will not refuse the visa and also they will make quicker on my wife and son applications bcoz they already registered in GNIB and my wife just need to explain in letter of application why she did'nt apply for ReEntry visa before she leave ireland.....Is that correct? They says my wife and son have to make new application online as she did before just like u applying for visa for the first time to come to ireland...Is that correct?

gb1985

Re: HELP Registered in GNIB left ireland with no ReEntry vi

Post by gb1985 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:43 pm

DublinGirl wrote:Dear, Members Im irish citizen my spouse with valid GNIB card stamp 4 and my Son left the ireland in emergency without getting ReEntry visa from visa office Burgh Quay.
they gone to pakistan now we want to know that the what are the chances for visa approval for my son and wife again from pakistan? they already registered in GNIB anyway...the girl in visa office in GNIB told me that they will not refuse the visa and also they will make quicker on my wife and son applications bcoz they already registered in GNIB and my wife just need to explain in letter of application why she did'nt apply for ReEntry visa before she leave ireland.....Is that correct? They says my wife and son have to make new application online as she did before just like u applying for visa for the first time to come to ireland...Is that correct?
Visa will be approved in Pakistan and should not be a problem. Just attach original GNIB card with application. As you are Irish citizen, her application should be free of cost

DublinGirl

Post by DublinGirl » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:55 pm

Thankyou for ur reply u sound right.. Has anyone came across with the same situation like me do u know?
Dear all members please submit your views on this matter. Thankyou....
And the staff at ReEntery visa office counter were right they were also helpfull too....

gb1985

Post by gb1985 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:27 pm

DublinGirl wrote:Thankyou for ur reply u sound right.. Has anyone came across with the same situation like me do u know?
Not same, but similar situation. My colleague's spouse travelled to India. He was in Dublin on stamp 4 and his wife had two year Garda card (as dependent) when she and their child travelled to India. He stayed back in Dublin.

6 months later, his spouse and child applied for Irish visa from embassy in New Delhi and travelled to Dublin.

aligo
Ireland

Post by aligo » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:28 pm

Hi Dublingirl

my friend left Ireland without re-entry visa and when he got back to Dublin airport he was given a warning not to enter again without having a re entry visa. He has a stamp 4. and this was just last monday. I hope this help

thanks

ali

DublinGirl

Post by DublinGirl » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:31 pm

Good anymore stories on this matter.
Thank you all

gb1985

Post by gb1985 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:33 pm

DublinGirl wrote:Good anymore stories on this matter.
Thank you all
I will very strongly advise you not to travel without visa. If you have option of applying visa in Pakistan, why intentionally break the law?

A colleague did something similar. He generally used to apply both GNIB card and visa at same type. As isa tickets were exhausted for the day, he could not net visa. 6 months later, he travelled with his wife and child (child was Irish citizen) and he had forgotten about visa.

On their return, they were given very hard time by immigration officer. Their passports were stamped with some kind of endorsement (I will try and get the details from him). They were given few days to get Irish visa. After they got visa, they had return to airport for entry stamp (endorsement was removed).

DublinGirl

Post by DublinGirl » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:50 pm

Thank you for recommendations. I will wait for more information from you. And also my wife will have to stay in Pakistan for about 6 months bocz of our daughter born in Pakistan when daughter gets FBR cert and she gets irish passport. Is that make any problems for my wife and son to stay out of Ireland for 6 or 7months even though they are registered in GNIB? Bocz our daughter is infants so mother has to stay with daughter .