ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (FP) - Private Life 10 Years Route - Section 9

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

UK007
Mood:
United Kingdom

FLR (FP) - Private Life 10 Years Route - Section 9

Post by UK007 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:22 pm

Hi, I am confused about few questions on the form. Please help:

Does Section 9 actually relates to those who are applying to Private Life ( 10 years route ) ?

If yes, I have following questions:

9.1 => Child's details. Child born in the UK, no passport yet as I am planning to apply for MN1 once I get my ILR. Question is - what should I write on Child's nationality section ?

9.4 => Provide details of the role you take in the child’s upbringing, including details of your parental
responsibility or access arrangements (for both your children and the child/children of any
partner if they are not your child). What should I write here ?

9.5 => Give details of the child’s other parent. What should I write on "Details of their parental responsibility (for example any contact or financial support)" ?

9.6 => Give details of when the child’s other parent last had contact with the child, and the nature of
their relationship. We live in a same house, how to respond to that ?

Thanks in advance.

secret.simon

Re: FLR (FP) - Private Life 10 Years Route - Section 9

Post by secret.simon » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:31 am

UK007 wrote:9.1 => Child's details. Child born in the UK, no passport yet as I am planning to apply for MN1 once I get my ILR. Question is - what should I write on Child's nationality section ?
The child inherits the parents' nationality. As both your wife and you are Bangladeshi, the child is Bangladeshi.

The lack of a passport is irrelevant. There are many British citizens who do not have a passport, but they are British citizens. And famously, only 8% of American citizens have passports, but they are fully American citizens.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.