ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

received call from HO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mrvemuri

received call from HO

Post by mrvemuri » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:35 pm

Dear all

I am going to attend my premium service appointment in a week time, surprisingly today I have received a call from the home office requesting to come at 3pm instead of 4pm (which is the actual appointment time). Has anyone had similar experience?

I have asked the officer on the phone "is there any special reason for that, he replied no it is just to reschedule the slots and you can still come at 4pm if you want" I've told him no probs I can attend at 3pm.

Regards

Kmaj007
BANNED

Re: received call from HO

Post by Kmaj007 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:50 pm

@mrvemuri

Well it saves you possibly hour, you should'nt get skeptical about it, its a call about appointment nothing much after all you gave your no. to them for work reasons, you should only be worried if they ask you any other question like bring some pops or make sure you smell nice on the day of appointment.

Just stay positive, and chill out, life can be much simpler if you don't get scare on door bells all the time.

svatuk
United Kingdom

Re: received call from HO

Post by svatuk » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:23 pm

Not me again wrote:@mrvemuri

Well it saves you possibly hour, you should'nt get skeptical about it, its a call about appointment nothing much after all you gave your no. to them for work reasons, you should only be worried if they ask you any other question like bring some pops or make sure you smell nice on the day of appointment.

Just stay positive, and chill out, life can be much simpler if you don't get scare on door bells all the time.
Thanks for the reply