ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any good business idea to carry in Uk??

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

malik10
Newly Registered

Any good business idea to carry in Uk??

Post by malik10 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:31 am

Hi
This might be a silly topic.. but I need help...
I want to start a business in uk and for that I will apply T1 visa and i have required funds.
Can u ppl plz suggest me any good business idea that I can carry succesafully.

Thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Any good business idea to carry in Uk??

Post by Casa » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:07 am

It would be a good idea to first consider what you're able to do. :roll:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:29 pm

malik10 wrote:Hi
This might be a silly topic.. but I need help...
I want to start a business in uk and for that I will apply T1 visa and i have required funds.
Can u ppl plz suggest me any good business idea that I can carry succesafully.

Thanks
I thought it is a immigration forum board rather then business advisory one.

Maks
BANNED

Post by Maks » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:58 pm

If you never run a business before, your best best is to join an established company in the UK...

Even applicants who have had entrepreneurial experience in their home countries may struggle here with a new business here - it is important to apprentice that the UK is a completely different country, with its own "rules" of the game and a specific business culture and it is not as easy as it seems to create a profitable business, employ people, make your living off it let alone make some significant profit!

Investing into existing business and joining a team of UK professionals who are familiar with the UK business culture and local markets is a less riskier option by far.

Also note that most likely you have about 4-5 weeks to apply on current rules - changes are expected to this category very soon.

Best