ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NO PRTB OR UTILITY BILLS WILL A LETTER FROM FRIEND WORK

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aligo
Ireland

NO PRTB OR UTILITY BILLS WILL A LETTER FROM FRIEND WORK

Post by aligo » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:42 am

hi

we have applied for EU1 in May and have been asked to provide utility bill on both our names. We are looking to find a place of our own but as you all know with the rent situations and difficulty finding a place to rent we are now living with our friend in his rented house so my question is that if he writes us a letter to say we are living with him and give me a proof of his address will that be accepted by the department of justice or is there any other way round. Please if anybody has been through same situation can you please let us know thanks in advance
ali

aligo
Ireland

Re: NO PRTB OR UTILITY BILLS WILL A LETTER FROM FRIEND WORK

Post by aligo » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:16 am

anybody please in the same situation or been through the same

alphagear
Member of Standing

Post by alphagear » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:44 am

What you said is enough.

Get a letter from home owner with their utility bills or even copy of deed etc.

Try getting at least something on your name like bank statement and a mobile phone bill if possible or even sky bill.

Not an expert but that should be enough.

Dublinhope

Post by Dublinhope » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:47 pm

are you in dublin or cork?
i am also looking for place in cork 2weeks now
at the moment staying friends house

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:30 pm

aligo wrote:hi

we have applied for EU1 in May and have been asked to provide utility bill on both our names. We are looking to find a place of our own but as you all know with the rent situations and difficulty finding a place to rent we are now living with our friend in his rented house so my question is that if he writes us a letter to say we are living with him and give me a proof of his address will that be accepted by the department of justice or is there any other way round. Please if anybody has been through same situation can you please let us know thanks in advance
ali
Yeah he can write you a letter saying that you are sharing the house and attach a copy of their utility bill, send it to INIS, hope it would work because I have read in this forum peoples did like this and now they have got their Residence Card so don't worry much..

you can sign in postoffice TV license on your name only cost 160 euro for one year, or there is some no contract broadband packages so you can provide them as your utility bills.
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun