ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

In need of some urgent advice on varying an application.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sodonm

In need of some urgent advice on varying an application.

Post by sodonm » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:47 pm

Dear members,

One of my friend varied his flr fp application to ILR in mid August 2015. HO deducted the ILR fee but did not send any aknowledgement or biometric letter. Having waited for more than a month he called HO to request a biometric letter. But HO staff said that they do not have any record of his ILR application on their system and asked him to wait. Last week his flr fp application was refused wth an out of country appeal right. His solicitor told him that it was an error made by HO and send them a letter to rectify the issue but they responded back saying that they have made a correct decision. Yestarday my friend called HO again and this time they aknowledged that they have his varied ILR application on their system and asked him to talk to the flr fp depertment to resolve the issue.

I would appreciate if you guys could give me some advice as i am also on the same boat as him i varied my application from flr fp to ilr in the first week of september 2015

many thanks