ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confused about Mother's maiden name!

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

RemoTheBoss
Newly Registered

Confused about Mother's maiden name!

Post by RemoTheBoss » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:44 pm

Hello everyone,

I have 2 questions to be clarified and would appreciate any help.

1) I am confused about the section where it asks 'your mother's full name and maiden name'. Should i write her current full name and also the maiden name (the name before she got married)?

2) To pay for the AN application, should i attach the completed Payment slip? If so, at the top of the payment slip, it asks for the 'HO REF', what is it? I don't have any HO reference.

Thanks for any help

noajthan

Re: Confused about Mother's maiden name!

Post by noajthan » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:55 pm

RemoTheBoss wrote:Hello everyone,

I have 2 questions to be clarified and would appreciate any help.

1) I am confused about the section where it asks 'your mother's full name and maiden name'. Should i write her current full name and also the maiden name (the name before she got married)?

2) To pay for the AN application, should i attach the completed Payment slip? If so, at the top of the payment slip, it asks for the 'HO REF', what is it? I don't have any HO reference.

Thanks for any help
1) Yes

2) Yes
& if really you don't have such a reference (check any official letters from HO/UKVI) then leave it blank.

Tip: keep a copy of payment form & notify bank of large withdrawal expected to avoid problems/disputes over payment (or non-payment).
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.