ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) Section 2.2 & 2.3

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

UK007
Mood:
United Kingdom

FLR (M) Section 2.2 & 2.3

Post by UK007 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:09 pm

Hi, Please help me on these. my wife is Tier 4 dependent. I will apply for my ILR [Set LR] next month and FLR(M) for her once I get my ILR.

What to chose for these question.
2.2 Is this the first time you have applied for a visa or extension of stay in one of the above
categories (including previous leave granted as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner) with your
current sponsor?

Yes or No ?
2.3 Please indicate what stage of extension of leave you are applying for or why you are
choosing to extend your current leave in one of the above categories.

# First period of leave to remain (following an initial period of entry clearance as a partner of a
settled person, or following an initial period of entry clearance as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil
partner of a settled person - 6 months)
OR
# Second period of leave to remain (following initial grant of leave to remain).
OR
# You are making a first application from within the UK but have not previously had leave to
enter/remain as a partner.
OR
# You delayed your travel to the UK by more than 3 months after the issue of a visa, and have
not yet completed the relevant period of time in one of the categories at question 2.1
OR
# You require further leave to remain to obtain the relevant qualifications to meet the
Knowledge of Language and Life in the UK (KoLL) requirements to apply for indefinite leave
to remain.
OR
# You were granted entry as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner, but have not yet married or
entered into a civil partnership. Please explain why in the box below and state when your
marriage or civil partnership will take place.
Thanks a lot in advance.

cee14

Re: FLR (M) Section 2.2 & 2.3

Post by cee14 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:25 pm

For 2.2 - yes.
For 2.3 - I think none you listed , it should be one further down listed in the form- but better to confirmed by senior member here

UK007
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by UK007 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:15 am

cee14 wrote:For 2.2 - yes.
For 2.3 - I think none you listed , it should be one further down listed in the form- but better to confirmed by senior member here

Thanks a lot cee14 ! These are all the options for 2.3, oh another option is "If you applying for any other reason - please explain below"

Can anyone else please help.

navodwickra

Post by navodwickra » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:55 pm

for 2.3 it should be

You are making a first application from within the UK but have not previously had leave to
enter/remain as a partner