ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student with serious problem , Help please

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

softmind82

Student with serious problem , Help please

Post by softmind82 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:16 pm

I sent my visa extension 27th of last month which i was enrolled with university of london and been accepted with them on BSC computer so i write cover letter to home office and told them that i was doing Professional Diploma of computer Networks during the aug2006 to aug 2007 and also i mentioned that i was enrolled with a different college in bsc between sep 2005 to july 2006 and i left that because the awarding body was an American university and i was not satisfy with their study

so now that college have been raid by immigration officer on 4th october and also i received from home office on 2nd october that please provide evidence that you was at that college between sep 2005 and july 2006 .

Now i have transcripts from 2005 to july 2006 but i change that and no concern with that college after that.

I am worried that would i be in any problem regarding that , as i clearly mentioned that i have no concern with that college after july 2006.

Please suggest me what should i do now.

Thanks

iceman010899

Post by iceman010899 » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:44 pm

You have transcripts from the college that was raided ?

What's the name of the college ?

If you have transcripts, that means the college was not bogus, so why was it raided ?

avjones
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by avjones » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:41 am

You've lsot me slightly - do you mean you changed colleges without telling the HO?
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.