ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BC application - Queries

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

enq15
Newly Registered

BC application - Queries

Post by enq15 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:36 am

Hi,

I am planning to apply for BC and request clarifications/suggestions:-

1. Self:
a. 6 PCN (all issued by council) in the last 6 years?
1 - last 12 months (2015)
3 - 2014. These were sent to wrong address and was registered with TEC. These were subsequently reversed after OOT submission to TEC, after receiving baliff's notice.
1 - 2010
1 - 2009
Please suggest if these needs to be declared in the application. If yes, which section ? Or should the application be delayed ?

2. Spouse - Housewife.
a. What details should be filled in 1.48 - 1.53 ?
b. Can application be applied as an independent application ?
c. English Lang:- Have

3. Child - Born in India. Which form to fill ?

General:

Life in the UK test was taken as part of the ILR application in 2012. Is it still valid ?

@Thanks for taking time to respond.

Cheers,
Enq15

enq15
Newly Registered

Re: BC application - Queries

Post by enq15 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:35 pm

Just thought to provide an update to the questions.

1. Applied in Dec 2015. Recd approval letter in Feb 16.

2. Declared full PCN history alongwith proof from TEC. NCS folks mentioned PCN need not be declared. But having unpaid fines, albeit cancelled, did confuse NCS and home office folks who were contacted before submission. They suggested to enclose the proof of cancellation.

I would like to thank all folks who had helped with my earlier queries related to PCN's. Good luck to folks who are planning to apply. :-).

Cheers,
Enq15