ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS - Dependent Child Visa - No Biometrics Letter recieved

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hassanh
Member of Standing
Pakistan

PBS - Dependent Child Visa - No Biometrics Letter recieved

Post by hassanh » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:41 am

Hi Everyone,

I applied for my UK born son dependent visa (in country) on 19th od September and sent the supporting documents and checklist the same day which were received on 22nd of September.

Since then we have not received any acknowledgement or biometrics enrolment letter. Is any one else in the same situation or some one has information that how long UKVI are taking these days to send off the biometric letter.

In my previous visa application I received the biometric letter within three to four days after application submission.

Would appreciate your response Gurus.

Thanks,
Hassan

hassanh
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: PBS - Dependent Child Visa - No Biometrics Letter reciev

Post by hassanh » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:40 am

Hi Guys,

Would highly appreciate your response on this. My son's supporting documents were received by UKVI on 22nd of September. Till now, we have not received any acknowledgement letter or Biometrics letter. That is making us worry as he needs to travel outside UK in December.

Does any one has a clue that how long UKVI taking these days to send the biometrics letter. I believe it usually arrives in 2 to 3 days.

Is it worth contacting UKVI about application or is it too early to enquire.

Need your responses guys, please?

Thanks,
Hassan

neodevan
Newly Registered
India

Re: PBS - Dependent Child Visa - No Biometrics Letter recieved

Post by neodevan » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:50 am

Did you get a reply?

I am applying for my little one's visa (who was born in the UK this year), what documents did you send?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: PBS - Dependent Child Visa - No Biometrics Letter recieved

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:56 am

neodevan wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:50 am
Did you get a reply?

I am applying for my little one's visa (who was born in the UK this year), what documents did you send?
Kindly refrain from digging up topics that are almost 2 years old. Start your own topic with your questions and circumstances.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.