ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Right to View Passport Biometric Data.. Where?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

RayJay

Right to View Passport Biometric Data.. Where?

Post by RayJay » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:22 pm

Hello again

Just curious..
I remeber a while I read somewhere that you can check yourself in one of the passport offices what informations are held in your Passport chip about yourself.

Anybody has link to locations where it can be done
and
Has anybody ever did the check what kind of basic information it shows..

I am asking becuase I am most of the time stopped at the different airports and want to know what is bothering these people.. and then hand me over the "Why You Were Stopped" kind of leaflet specially here :roll: in UK after wasting 15 mins of my life ;)

I may need to remove that handsome photo ;)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Right to View Passport Biometric Data.. Where?

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:46 pm

You can walk in to any of the passport offices and check it. As far as I am aware, the machines are available for public to scan their passports and check.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.