ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

is it a Panic situation ? WiFE BC app

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Eureka.Power

is it a Panic situation ? WiFE BC app

Post by Eureka.Power » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:04 pm

Hi Good helpful people out there..

I am really panicking now .. to be honest

I applied for my wife Naturalization on the 11th of May had her bio metric taken on the 11th of June since then I have not heard any thing at all. The issue is I moved into a new house on 1 Sep.. but I still have access to the old letter box so every now and then i check that too. I also changed her address on Gov.UK its been quite some time. I am panicking... I ring on this 03001232255 number but no answer on it at all ..

Please advise..

Ad

TheMouseReturns

Re: is it a Panic situation ? WiFE BC app

Post by TheMouseReturns » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:33 pm

Eureka.Power wrote: I ring on this 03001232255 number but no answer on it at all ..
Check the number - on this page it has 0300 123 2253 which is different to what you state.

noajthan

Re: is it a Panic situation ? WiFE BC app

Post by noajthan » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:34 pm

Eureka.Power wrote:Hi Good helpful people out there..

I am really panicking now .. to be honest

I applied for my wife Naturalization on the 11th of May had her bio metric taken on the 11th of June since then I have not heard any thing at all. The issue is I moved into a new house on 1 Sep.. but I still have access to the old letter box so every now and then i check that too. I also changed her address on Gov.UK its been quite some time. I am panicking... I ring on this 03001232255 number but no answer on it at all ..

Please advise..

Ad
This is normal, (both the panic & the delay).

Chill out and wait for HO to do it's magic (it takes time).

As per their website, after 6 months you can contact them for a status update.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.