ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What is the maximum time for UK Tier 2 dependent visa review

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

manishiyam
Newly Registered

What is the maximum time for UK Tier 2 dependent visa review

Post by manishiyam » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:27 pm

My wife and child applied for UK dependent visa (tier 2) but got refused. They applied for a review, the review team contacted and said they will reconsider their application and asked to submit the passports and other documents. My wife submitted those documents, but it is more than 1.5 months we couldn't get any answer from the review team. My wife contacted them again and asked whether they received the documents or not. They replied the following:

"Every application is subject to mandatory checks which have to be made before a decision can be taken. A decision on your applications shall be made as soon as we receive the results of our enquiries. I am afraid it is not possible to tell you exactly when we will receive these results."

Does anybody know how long it is going to take to get the results?

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: What is the maximum time for UK Tier 2 dependent visa re

Post by iworker » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:21 pm

generally appeals and reviews take quite long, hence many people prefer to re-apply with new form and fee rather than appealing the decision.
i know this is not helpful.

sushshet
Newly Registered

Re: What is the maximum time for UK Tier 2 dependent visa re

Post by sushshet » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:57 am

What is the reason they have given for refusal, as not sure if applying again as well may be positive