ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mention of wife's pregnancy in UK Visitor VISA for in-laws?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kiran.katawa
Newly Registered

Mention of wife's pregnancy in UK Visitor VISA for in-laws?

Post by kiran.katawa » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:38 am

Hi,

My both in-laws visa is rejected for not showing the documents supporting their financial status mentioned in the application form. Now, I am planning to re-apply for my mother-in-law only.

My wife is carrying and hence, I wanted my in-laws to travel here. However, I didn't mention anything about my wife's pregnancy in the invitation letter, in my first application.

While re-applying
1. Is it OK to mention about my wife's pregnancy and show supporting document or not? I have been receiving mixed responses on this. Would this add weight or not? (Note that I haven't mentioned anything about it in the first application).

2. I am planning to deposit some amount in my mother-in-law's bank account right away. Would this help?

Any quick response would be very helpful, as I am planning to get my in-laws asap.

Thank you,
Warm regards,
Kiran