ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Changing Tier 2 ICT sponsorship

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dhana2k
Newly Registered

Changing Tier 2 ICT sponsorship

Post by dhana2k » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:24 pm

Hello Experts

Last year, my Tier 2 ICT visa extended and received bio metric card along with some information leaf let from home office. In that leaflet, Under Can I change sponsor ? I could see the below.

"Having been granted leave to remain as Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer: Long Term Staff) Migrant, you are restricted to working for the sponsor that assigned your Certificate of Sponsorship. If you wish to change your employer to a different sponsor, the new sponsor will be required to assign you a Certificate of Sponsorship. You should then make a fresh application for leave to remain using the appropriate application form and paying the appropriate fee, no more than 3 months prior to the start date of your new employment."

By reading this my understanding was, I can change the sponsor with in U.K without serving cooling off period. I mean, we can switch to Tier 2 general, if I found any sponsor.

Correct me if I am wrong/ share your thoughts on this please..

Thanks