ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for PR need advice (Attn Obie)

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

donbright
Newly Registered

Applying for PR need advice (Attn Obie)

Post by donbright » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:55 pm

Hello,

I will be submitting my application for PR soon and i just need advice if i should submit more information or the list below is enough for a successful application. I am married to my wife since oct 2010 and i got my Resident permit for five years and expires march 2016 but i am now due to apply for PR this oct 2015. Below are the information i will be submitting

Marriage certificate,
Proof that i have been in the UK for 5 years....Education and self employment history
two letters from my first home address on my wives name
Six letters from my second home address. three on her name and three on my name
My wives employment history for five years. She was employed and self employed
Two recent pay slips
Receipt from self employment
two letters which both of our names
An accountant's letter clearly stating the commencing date of self-employment, the trading activity, the address of the business, how much money the business had generated to date

Do you guys need this is enough? I will really need more advice from Obie please.