ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation form, Koll questions

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

scorpion123

Naturalisation form, Koll questions

Post by scorpion123 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:15 pm

Dear all,

I am filling in the AN form at the moment and need to clarify few points if someone could help please,

1: if I'm correct then, the Test No of Life in the UK is the one at top right corner of the certificate?

I completed B1.1 of CEFR for ILR from Trinity College, London so, which one would be the,

i: Title of qualification? (Mine has printed as, Grade 5, Graded examination is spoken English, Entry level certificate in ESOL international, Speaking & Listening, Entry 3)

ii:Level of Qualification?

iii: And lastly, where would I find the Award Ref No of the Language certificate?

Any help/input would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks.

noajthan

Re: Naturalisation form, Koll questions

Post by noajthan » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:32 pm

scorpion123 wrote:Dear all,

I am filling in the AN form at the moment and need to clarify few points if someone could help please,

1: if I'm correct then, the Test No of Life in the UK is the one at top right corner of the certificate?

I completed B1.1 of CEFR for ILR from Trinity College, London so, which one would be the,

i: Title of qualification? (Mine has printed as, Grade 5, Graded examination is spoken English, Entry level certificate in ESOL international, Speaking & Listening, Entry 3)

ii:Level of Qualification?

iii: And lastly, where would I find the Award Ref No of the Language certificate?

Any help/input would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks.
On the Transitional SELT list (on UK Gov website) the accepted Trinity qualification is listed as Graded Examination Spoken English so include that in Title.

Level in the Transitional List relates to CEFR so state B1.1 if that is what yours is.

Award ref no., see similar question:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... 84571.html
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.