ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous Employment Details For EC

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

flyuk
Newly Registered

Previous Employment Details For EC

Post by flyuk » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:54 pm

Guys,
I have applied for EC from India. In the integra form, only one year employment details are asked. But the VFS guys asked me for the work experience letters of all my previous employers. Asusual VFS people are not saying, it is mandatory but they are saying if you donot give, it will have an impact on your application. I have submitted the application with only 1 year employer details. Just want to know the opinion of senior members of this forum on this.

cheers
flyuk

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:12 pm

Just do it. The people are a law unto themselves, but if you can supply these, you probably should.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

ikon1400

Post by ikon1400 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:18 pm

@flyuk

You are right actually, even i had this doubt when i submitted my EC application. But at the end it shows our transparecy in our documents when we are able to give the required documents to its most atomic level. Again am not sure how wel the integra can verify this details or are they doing it for every application,since 2 of my friends last month got EC without any Integra checks. :shock:

Cheers
ikon