ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Earning typical question...... need help in

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kamlesh_patel
Newly Registered

Earning typical question...... need help in

Post by Kamlesh_patel » Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:22 pm

Hello friends!

Thank you for your support to all who needs it.

I want information regarding earning. My question is typical and it is as under:

In the column of earning in HSMP 1 [28] form: -

One who doesn't get the enough earning to score points in this area, should he also fill the coloumn of earning or leave it blank? Because I dont want this point as I dont earning this much of amount?
OR
Should I fill this column not sending the payslip or other documents?

Will this matter effect my overall approval points though I cover the 65 points not considering the earning?

Experts please help me in this matter.

amberw

Post by amberw » Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:26 pm

hI KAMLESH!

u should not fill the coloumn of earning just leave it blank, as u r not claimiming the points under that. same situation was with me and I left the columns blank and sent application to HO. It doesn't effect ur application.
thanks
amber

Kamlesh_patel
Newly Registered

Post by Kamlesh_patel » Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:15 pm

Thanks

But my question is whether I should submit the payslip or not because if I dont send it now, will they ask for the same letter on? If they not satisfied with my job due to lack of payslip then? So please give me advise in detail.