ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Exceptionally Complex Issues with Applications..CR001,Vinny

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mnaeem126
inactive

Exceptionally Complex Issues with Applications..CR001,Vinny

Post by mnaeem126 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:02 am

Dear Experts especially CR001, Vinny, Amber

My cousin has applied for LTR as Tier 1 dependants for his partner and two kids on 15 Sep 2015 and attached his own ILR-BRP certified copy with applications. After enrolling biometric they have got a letter on dependants name saying "your applications raise Exceptionally Complex Issues so we need further time to consider your cases thoroughly to reach a decision". We are too much worried about it. Main applicant has paid all the taxes for extension and ILR. Can you please shed a light on it what home office is going to do. Can HO reopen the main applicant's case as well who has got ILR in July 2015? Can HO office cancel ILR of main applicant if they find anything wrong with that? I would be much grateful to you for guidance and any suggestion. Kind Regards

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Exceptionally Complex Issues with Applications..CR001,Vi

Post by aliq09 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:41 pm

Hi ,

First of all you need to narrate a bit history for the case so that members can have more info to answer your question . For a start , i will be asking following question to get a clear picture

1) When main applicant got ILR and WHY at that time main applicant didn't apply for family ILR and now going for LTR ?
2) Are there any change in circumstances i.e some thing has been changed which has cause your case to go in exceptional conditions ? for instance New marriage , new child name etc
3) Are Tax issues during initial visa grant & extension , are in order with HMRC ? I can see you have mentioned your tax matters are all in order but you have to think from start . May be HO discover some thing after your ILR has been granted

Coming to your question , can ILR been revoked ? YES it will be if HO thinks they have been kept in dark or you told them some thing false . I really hope for positive out come . If all your matters are in order than nothing to worry about
Good luck!
Thanks

Ali

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:26 pm

aliq09 wrote:Hi ,

First of all you need to narrate a bit history for the case so that members can have more info to answer your question . For a start , i will be asking following question to get a clear picture

1) When main applicant got ILR and WHY at that time main applicant didn't apply for family ILR and now going for LTR ?
2) Are there any change in circumstances i.e some thing has been changed which has cause your case to go in exceptional conditions ? for instance New marriage , new child name etc
3) Are Tax issues during initial visa grant & extension , are in order with HMRC ? I can see you have mentioned your tax matters are all in order but you have to think from start . May be HO discover some thing after your ILR has been granted

Coming to your question , can ILR been revoked ? YES it will be if HO thinks they have been kept in dark or you told them some thing false . I really hope for positive out come . If all your matters are in order than nothing to worry about
Good luck!
Definitely without relevant details it will be difficult to advise

mnaeem126
inactive

Post by mnaeem126 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:17 am

Thanks a lot for response.
Family needs another 3 years to qualify for ILR as they are under 5 yrs rules. He was doing 3 jobs at ILR application time but on next days of ILR, he left 3rd job which was in his brother's partner company and started full time study to develop his career but he is still doing rest of the two jobs in security services.
His initial application was out of country (in Pakistan). He paid all the tax for his extension application although the tax was split between two financial years as the total earning was split between two years (August 11 to July 12). For ILR application he was employed by three companies (2 security companies and 1 consultancy company of his bro's partner in agri sector) and all the employers have paid his tax and issued him P60s as well, which he submitted with his ILR application at window in Belfast.
For maintenance funds for a partners and two kids, he has submitted 3 months statement having £2900 all the time of his partner account and his own statement with £2600. His own statement was having £15000 at the time of his ILR application but now it has only £2600 as he has transferred some of funds in his partners account and some in his own another bank account.
We all are much worried and do not know what to do.....

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Post by aliq09 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:57 pm

I went carefully from the info you have mentioned earlier and to my best knowledge some flag has been raised on your friend case . It's 100% my opinion and below i can think my be the causes

1) Once you left a job you will be issued P45 and HMRC being notified . You have stated that it was "immediately" after ILR so may be in my opinion , it's been noticed.

2) check with your all 3 employers for any sort of conversation between HO and them . Good starting point !

I am not sure why things have gone towards complex end but by the end of day HO will contact you to submit or clarify some issues . please wait ... will be glad if you can update the members for any outcomes.
Thanks

Ali