ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU Treaty Rights Outstanding Documents

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

griffith
Mood:
Ireland

EU Treaty Rights Outstanding Documents

Post by griffith » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:46 pm

Hello All,
I had applied for residency in the EU Treaty Rights on 11 June 2015 and got a response on 30 July 2015,
went to the GNIB with my EU Citizen wife in August and got my visa extended until January 2016, no questions were asked and i was happy BUT the temporary permission letter came with another letter in which the immigration officer had acknowledged that we have received the following documents and would request you to send the outstanding documents within 15 days so i sent the PRTB Letters through registered post within fifteen days BUT they have not sent any acnowledgement or any confirmation letter yet, i have seen that they have received the post but they have not sent any letter after that, the decision is pending on 12 december 2015, i dont even know if they had placed the outstanding documents in my file, i had sent those documents along with a supporting letter in which i had written my EUTR reference number and Person ID.
Can any one of you plase answer to my following questions,

Why i havent received any confirmation from EUTR rights?
The final decision will be made on 12 december or after that?
visa is expiring on 12 January 2016
Stay strong & never Give up!