ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Using NCS while using OISC advisor address

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cool mind

Using NCS while using OISC advisor address

Post by cool mind » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:31 pm

Hi guys,
I want to know that if someone applying for naturalization by using NCS service but can he use oisc advisor address for correspondence purposed instead of using home address. If the applicant mention his home address at relevant section but fill oisc advisor section then will it mean that correspondence will go to oisc advisor instead of home address????

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Using NCS while using OISC advisor address

Post by Casa » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:11 pm

What does your OISC advisor say? :|
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

cool mind

Post by cool mind » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:25 pm

I just want to use his address for correspondence because like other form the naturalization form has no section for correspondence address only present address it ask.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:31 pm

Why wouldn't you want Home Office correspondence sent to your home address if you're using the NCS and your immigration advisor isn't submitting the application? :?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

cool mind

Post by cool mind » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Because I am not sure as whether will I continue to live on that address until the decision arrive and I am afraid that even if I change address then still HO still send the correspondence at old address & I don't believe on royal mail redirection because they don't do it reliably. Then whether OISC address can be used and NCS service maybe used too.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:58 am

Your OISC advisor should be able to tell you whether this is possible or not. It would be a good idea to ask them. They may charge for the service though.
(Casa, not CR001)

cool mind

Post by cool mind » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:10 am

OISC advisor is my friend and case is straight forward and he don't mind to use his address. What I am asking??:

1. If I fill OISC advisor section then whether the post go to OISC advisor address instead to my address?

2. Whether the NCS staff won't mind if I fill OISC advisor section for address purposes?

gaurav76.5
Member of Standing

Post by gaurav76.5 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:20 pm

Unfortunately the answer is you cant be certain. I am using OISC and solicitor address for correspondence but he said that home office can either sent the letter to my address or to him.

And this has actually happened as the biometric invitation letter was sent to my address even thought he correspondence address was that of soliciotr/OISC advisor.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:56 pm

Even more open to chance when in this case the OISC advisor isn't actually submitting the application...the NCS are.
(Casa, not CR001)

cool mind

Post by cool mind » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:12 pm

Yes it's right because I can remember when they didn't send biometric letter at correspondence address rather to home address. One intelligent friend has advised that just proceed to application with your today's address then if move then write them in writing about new address & send it to them via special delivery instead fax/online and if possible attach return special delivery envelope to new address. Is it a good work in this situation??

polblacque
Newly Registered

Post by polblacque » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:58 pm

cool mind wrote:Hi guys,
I want to know that if someone applying for naturalization by using NCS service but can he use oisc advisor address for correspondence purposed instead of using home address. If the applicant mention his home address at relevant section but fill oisc advisor section then will it mean that correspondence will go to oisc advisor instead of home address????
There is nothing stopping you from doing that and you dont have to explain that to anyone. I used my NCS and OISC for correspondence and both my confirmation and biometric letters were sent to the OISC officer. You might however need to speak to you OISC to register as your representative via home office website.If he has represented anyone he would know how to do that..