ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application Approved on third Try.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saayinla

Application Approved on third Try.

Post by saayinla » Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:33 pm

Application approved at last, without the help of a lawyer or something.
A very big thanks to all you folks in this forum.
You are all appreciated.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Congratulation. Well done

Post by pantaiema » Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:40 pm

Congratulation. Well done
Pantaiema

purplepple

Post by purplepple » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:53 am

Congratulations. What were the errors in your first two applications which you corrected in the third?

Did you ever try a review in the first two?

gmhsmp

Post by gmhsmp » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:12 am

@saayinla

Good spirit buddy.

Keep going ...

GOODLUCK

asim_khan

Post by asim_khan » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:56 am

Dear Saayinla
plz do tell us your whole story as mine and purplepple's application has been denied.
we are also planning to re applyor a review as soon as we get our documents back..
Thanks
Asim

saayinla

Post by saayinla » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:28 pm

purplepple wrote:Congratulations. What were the errors in your first two applications which you corrected in the third?

Did you ever try a review in the first two?
Hi there,

My first application was refused because my ITR covers more than the 12 months period i claimed for and I did include alternative evidence in the form of an employer letter but the employer letter did not state explictly that the amount I claimed was paid to me on a monthly bases for the period I claimed for as stated in the guidance note.

My second application was refused based on the fact that my ITR covers more than the 12 months period i claimed for and I did not include alternative evidence either in the form of an employer letter or bank statement and their decision was that my payslips supplied did not corroborate the tax clearance supplied. My thinking this time around was that since the 12 months period i was claiming for was embedded within the period covered by my tax clearance and there was no way that i could get a ITR that will cover only the 12 month period.

finally My application was approved the third time because I supplied an employer letter conferming the amount I claimed and I did not check the Q33 check box for ITR and i did include a letter addressed to the case worker explaining the content of my application and Also I did include a copy of my last refusal letter.

Note: ITR issued in my home country (Nigeria) always covers a period of 3 years irrespective of the number of years or months worked within this three year period.

magsi23
Member of Standing

Post by magsi23 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:17 am

congrats
Magsi