ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Past earnings - currently under IGS

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

neesha19841
Newly Registered

HSMP Past earnings - currently under IGS

Post by neesha19841 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:32 pm

Hi Guys,

I am currently under the IGS scheme. I finished my course this year in July (3 years BSC Hons + 1 year industrial placement after my 2nd year) and got one year under IGS in Aug 2007, though my student visa was going to expire end of sept 2007.

To get a job, most of the employers prefer someone with work permit, and to get work permit you need to have a job.

So I took the IGS and luckily I got a full-time job in beginning of september 2007. Now my IGS will expire next Aug 2008.

The problem I am having is that, what previous earnings of 12 months should I provide, cos if I apply for HSMP I will have to send my application by July, which means it will be 9/10th payslips , should I provide them with my work placement slips?

Can someone suggest me what other scheme can I apply apart from HSMP, cos I am planning to do CFA in Jan and still work?

Thanks,

Neesha

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:34 pm

Hi neesha,

a discussion is already going on regarding this issue....it is not simlar though......

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=17983

but, i think if you have legally earned the salary, u can apply for hsmp....

i think doing work placement is legal.......so i think this shud be fine

good luck........but keep update the thread if u have any more info......