ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP REQUIRED - UK TIER 2 (CHILD)

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

YMalhotra
Newly Registered

HELP REQUIRED - UK TIER 2 (CHILD)

Post by YMalhotra » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:18 am

Hello,

My situation:
1. My wife has received offer letter from UK and the company is ready to sponser. RCoS has been applied.
We are planning that:
a) my wife will stamp - Tier 2 General (Main Applicant)
b) my child will stamp - Tier 2 General (Dependant) along with my wife; maintenance by main applicant

2. Simultaneously I am stamping UK Tier 2 ICT Long Term(3 yrs) visa as primary applicant since I dont want to leave job from current organisation.

Since I & my wife are applying in different category:
1) is there any chance that there could be any problem for stamping child visa (tier 2 General dependant) since one of the parent (I am applying Tier2 ICT) is not stamping visa in same category
2) What documentation will be required for my child. is there any reqirement of an additional letter to UK high commission stating that I donot have any issue stamping/sending my child with other parent.

Require urgent help from experts....please.

Best Regards,

YMalhotra
Newly Registered

Re: URGENT HELP REQUIRED - UK TIER 2 (CHILD)

Post by YMalhotra » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:05 am

Hello Experts,

Can you please reply to my questions at earliest. Basically I want to know whether child can apply for visa with main applicant(husband or wife) from outside the country when the other parent is still in home country.

Regards,

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: URGENT HELP REQUIRED - UK TIER 2 (CHILD)

Post by geriatrix » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:17 pm

The child may apply for entry clearance as dependant of either PBS migrant parent 319H(b).
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

SMalhotra
Newly Registered

Re: HELP REQUIRED - UK TIER 2 (CHILD)

Post by SMalhotra » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:40 am

Dear Experts,

I am very much confused with 319H (b) rule. My wife has stamped Tier 2 general visa from outside UK but she has yet not travelled. I want to apply on Tier2 ICT (main) and child (ict dependant).

1. Is it a necessary requirement that other partner should have travelled before I submit docs for myself & child. or can I submit the docs for tier2 ict for my child and myself attaching my wife's stamped visa & intimating that the child will travel with all.

2. In case she has to travel before our travel, whats is the best way to handle this situation.

Manci, Sushdmehta kindly help??

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Re: HELP REQUIRED - UK TIER 2 (CHILD)

Post by moonlight55 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:09 pm

I'm assuming all of you are still in your home country.

In that case, there is no need for her to travel to UK for you to apply for your child's dependent visa along with you.