ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

dependents visa while company name in change

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raghu.raju457

dependents visa while company name in change

Post by raghu.raju457 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:38 am

Hi Experts & Gurus

I need your expert help or advise on my situation

I have got T2G visa from out of country a couple of days ago and previously holding Tier 2 dependent visa. On my return I have find out my company is merging with other company and changing the company name but first part of the company is not changing. I have spoken to my HR and she said she will inform this to home office and will provide any evidence if they want

My query here is my wife is on T2G visa and her sponsor licence is revoked and received curtailment letter. Can I apply my wife's and child's dependent visa while my sponsor is under name change process or do I need to wait until this process has to finish. We only have another 30 days to file the application.

Your expertise is much required

Thanks you very much

raghu.raju457

Re: dependents visa while company name in change

Post by raghu.raju457 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:55 am

Please some shred some light on this

raghu.raju457

Is any rules changing for Dependents

Post by raghu.raju457 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:57 am

Hi Gurus

I heard Home office changing rules for dependents that they will not be able to work from November 5th
is this true. If true if we apply before 5th can the dependents will be eligible to work.

Please someone help me

Thanks

gag285
Member of Standing
India

Re: Is any rules changing for Dependents

Post by gag285 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:37 am

raghu.raju457 wrote:Hi Gurus

I heard Home office changing rules for dependents that they will not be able to work from November 5th
is this true. If true if we apply before 5th can the dependents will be eligible to work.

Please someone help me

Thanks
Where have you got this information from? I heard about the MAC review but has it come out and is this information credible?

raghu.raju457

Re: Is any rules changing for Dependents

Post by raghu.raju457 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:12 pm

Few of my friends were talking its not from reliable source so that's why I want to confirm with the experts.