ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General COS generated with incorrect salary.

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

RAJ007
India

Tier 2 General COS generated with incorrect salary.

Post by RAJ007 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:00 pm

Hello Everyone,

My Salary been wrongly stated on the COS for my Tier-2 extension.

My current salary is £35571, but they stated my salary as £33571. After that they put the sponsor note stating the salary on the cos is incorrect and the actually salary is £35571.

So do you guys think that is enough or do I need to get something else as well before I make my application.

Also it would be great if you could please let me know what documents I need to submit.

I have my old passport which is cancelled and none of the Visa or Stamp of UK I have it on that old passport.
Could you please also let me know if I have to submit that passport along with my new passport while making the application.

Your help will be much appreciated.

My Thanks

Raj

RAJ007
India

Re: Tier 2 General COS generated with incorrect salary.

Post by RAJ007 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:02 am

Hello Experts on this forum and everyone who were in this situations before please help and give advise to me.

You help will be much appreciated.

Many Thanks.

Adevra
Newly Registered
India

Post by Adevra » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:33 am

Hi RAJ007,

We have a similar sort of scenario where the salary mentioned in cos is diiferent to the basic salary of my husband. Please can you tell whether you successfully got your visa?

Thanks,
Astha

RAJ007
India

Post by RAJ007 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:29 pm

Yes, I got my Visa.

Employer just have to mention this into their Sponsor Management System.

Once they do it , all is good.

But make sure in you application you mention correct salary else it will create a confusion.

All the best.

hasfa.yasir
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by hasfa.yasir » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:18 pm

RAJ007 wrote:Yes, I got my Visa.

Employer just have to mention this into their Sponsor Management System.

Once they do it , all is good.

But make sure in you application you mention correct salary else it will create a confusion.

All the best.
HI RAJ007- I am in a similar dilemma,my HR by mistake put 40 hour week rather thn 39 hour week on the COS. in order to meet the experience salary rate, I have to put 39 hr week as per annual survey of hours and earnings. Since the COS is issued, can my HR do the same like mention it on the sponsor Management System rather than cancelling the current COS,issuing new one with 39 hour week and pay the fees again?? how does it work? thanks